Are you a senior PM with strong Agile & Scrum master capabilities?
Then you are the talent we are looking for!
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to lead Squad(s) to the successful delivery of his/her project objectives, ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. (S)He will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintaining project plans and communicating status to stakeholders. THE CLIENT IT works in a scrum-based approach, so the candidate has proven a pragmatic use of agile concepts in prior projects. S(H)e can write an analysis if that is required.
Assess/evaluate and implement requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong listening skills and agility in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Responsible for managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction through follow-up, stakeholder responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, work streams and the related tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Risk management skills: responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations
- 5+ years related experience in Project Management
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
- Microsoft Suite and other PM tools experience must-have
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
- Experienced in Agile Project Management methodologies and techniques
- Passionate about good Project Management practices and willing to share his/her experience
- Experience in Life Sciences industry is a plus