We are actively looking for a .NET C# developer to integrate in its development teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications for gasflow management:
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, … .
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following The client guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
- ASP.NET MVC & WebApi
- .Net Core & .Net 4.6
- Visual Studio 2017
- SqlServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle & TOAD
- Design patterns